Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A72 to A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 03-13-2022 10:32 PM)
HZAfzal
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Everyone I'm thinking of switching from A72 to A52s 5G, main reason is that A52s has a very powerful processor and A72 isn't getting Android 12 update in Pakistan. Another reason is that my A72 is nearing one year in age. What  are your suggestions should I switch phone or not
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
There isn't much improvement in chipset technologies over the past 3 years. All manufacturers are struggling with it. Before 2015 there was a race between manufacturers about who could make the smallest chipset but cram up more semiconductors in it and make it more powerful and efficient. By that time there were significant increase in chipset performance every year or so. But now its nearly impossible to make a smaller chipset and make it more powerful due to the effect known as quantum tunnelling ( you can read more about it on the net there are hundreds of articles and debates on it ). So in short, if you bought a note 10 plus 3 years ago, its still pretty powerful even today. And if you bought an s22 ultra today its still going to be powerful (apart from battery performance) for the next 4 years i can guarantee you that.
Jahan tak updates ki baat hy tou hands down apple is the king here, speaking from my own personal experience of 6 years of using iphones. They are still providing latest software on 6s plus 😅.
Solution
Galaxy A
It's a good decision to switch to A52s
0 Likes
Solution
Jav99
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Strongly recommended...
0 Likes
HZAfzal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
So sould A72 and bought A52s, really happy and satisfied with my decision. This phone is really value to money and a good upgrade from A72
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Switch to a73
0 Likes