Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A72 Media Volume Issues

(Topic created on: 11-19-2022 10:13 PM)
RifazRizly
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My Samsung Galaxy A72 Media Volume drops 0 automatically..while playing the Musics and Vedios..needs to Volume up always...any specific reasons 
10 Comments
mahzal
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
https://convergeddevices.net/android-automatically-turns-down-volume/
Check the intersection
If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 🙂 😊
RifazRizly
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Tried this...still the same
0 Likes
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try a factory reset.it might be a bug.if it still doesn't fix Kindly send a error report to Samsung using 'error report' in support.to do that click support >scroll down>click error report>type your issue>upload some proof>click the icon one the right corner to send it .they will definitely help you.

Then patiently wait till the next security update
RifazRizly
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I reset the factory settings twice..still the issues same
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Then the only option is reporting it to Samsung.
send a error report to Samsung using 'error report' in support.to do that click support >scroll down>click error report>type your issue>upload some proof>click the icon one the right corner to send it .they will definitely help you.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi 👋

1. Turn on safe mood and check it what happened
2. Just turn of use volume key for media

I think it is a bug so it will fix by next security patch level update so it need some time

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Galaxy A
There is a bug in your phone volume button
RifazRizly
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Any possibility to fix it
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I think that issue might be with its software. (Bug)

I suggest you to Factory Reset your Galaxy device. But make sure to have all the backup files before performing it.

Use the steps below to perform Factory Reset on your Galaxy device.
Go to Settings > General & Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Tap Delete all.

If you still find bugs and other problems after doing it all, it will likely be solved by future security patch updates.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍