Original topic:

Samsung A71 has serious network connectivity issues

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 04:55 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have faced mobile data not working issue in past and here is the post about it.

Today again my Jio sim mobile data is not working since morning. I checked the jio sim data on my realme 3 pro and its working fine. But problem in my A71 was persistent till 4 PM.

So this time I am posting about this issue with pics.

Just to make sure, A71 is on left side and realme 3 pro on the right.

First we will see the network strength. You can see realme 3 pro have better signal strength.

Now coming to the actual issue of internet problem, you can see A71 failed to load fast.com website. Forget about showing download speed. A71 could not load the website.

I did network setting reset. And again tried to open fast.com. But could A71 could not open it even after 3 mins.

Now please don't tell me about SAR gyaan. It is not a excuse to provide cheap antennas in mobile.

If it continues further, I am going to sell my A71. I have had enough of Samsung bullsh!t.
39 Comments
Members_ZWoYlky
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi " iamiceparticle ",

From where did you get the update? You went to a service centre?. I am also seeing that in A71 $G signal strength is much less where as in my old Relame1 it was perfectly fine. However when i force it to 2g/3g then I can see good signal strength. Appreciate your response.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I went to service center to flash the update.
0 Likes
Members_ZWoYlky
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thanks a lot for quickly responding. So after the update is it better? 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Issue is still there. Thing is you will notice issue when network is fluctuating or network is slow.
0 Likes
Members_ZWoYlky
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thanks. So no improvement from what you were having before the update.  So that means we have to survive with this lemon.. :( .

0 Likes
VidyaS
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Agree, There are serious mobile network issue on A71and I am also facing this issue consistently. Tried everything but it's not resolved fully and gets repeated the same problem again n again.
Samsung is worst Mobile brand in my experience. 90% of Samsung customers I know are not happy with Samsung experience.
0 Likes
waqassafdar88
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Brother I have also suffering from the same issue with new Samsung A71 data connection. When I use the mobile outdoor its ok when come inside the house it **bleep** even in other cheaper mobiles works great with 4G with same ISP. 

A71 has confirmed data signals issues and faults by manufacturing. Dont buy this phone. I have done mistake and now suffering from day 1 i bought the phone..

0 Likes
febi881
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A71 is **bleep**.. I was running from customer support to service center and service center to customer support. no resolution provided. I have to use a71 only for watching videos as network capture is less for this
0 Likes
todaniele
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Mine is the same. Serious issues with connecting to my provider. Same sim card in another mobile works perfectly fine. 

It is unbelievable that Samsung is not doing anything with all the money we give them.

Definitely bad customer service 

0 Likes
Aniruddha_IIMK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

A71 has some real issues with connectivity. If we are playing any video in youtube, and we received a call, the microphone will not work. The other party will not be able to listen to me. Sometimes the speaker will not also work during outgoing and incoming calls. Kindly let me know if anyone has any solution to this.

0 Likes