Original topic:

Samsung A71 has serious network connectivity issues

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 05:40 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have faced mobile data not working issue in past and here is the post about it.

Today again my Jio sim mobile data is not working since morning. I checked the jio sim data on my realme 3 pro and its working fine. But problem in my A71 was persistent till 4 PM.

So this time I am posting about this issue with pics.

Just to make sure, A71 is on left side and realme 3 pro on the right.

First we will see the network strength. You can see realme 3 pro have better signal strength.

Now coming to the actual issue of internet problem, you can see A71 failed to load fast.com website. Forget about showing download speed. A71 could not load the website.

I did network setting reset. And again tried to open fast.com. But could A71 could not open it even after 3 mins.

Now please don't tell me about SAR gyaan. It is not a excuse to provide cheap antennas in mobile.

If it continues further, I am going to sell my A71. I have had enough of Samsung bullsh!t.
39 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Better to sell it before price drops.
0 Likes
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
why different browsers use same browser in both maybe its browsers fault not of device
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You yourself are having network issue in your mobile and telling me it may be browser issue.

I checked with chrome also in my A71. It was not loading fast.com.
0 Likes
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Who told 😂 if there was anything that was my thoughts that device felt heated after September update but after 3days of usage everything is fine and u tried to be oversmart and defame brand . i if anyday had issues did a discussion not these **bleep** things
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro, I am not oversmart, you are an !diot.
I didnt ask you to comment on my post.
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Dear so post in notes so noone can comment and see. also this was problem in my sim i changed that solved my problem
0 Likes
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
bro ese **bleep** ko seedha report kra kro...inse behes mt kiya kro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

agar report karoge @dcntboy toh tum khud bhi jao ge kuae mien 

0 Likes
døpedædə