Original topic:

Samsung A71 Sound issue.

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 03:58 PM)
DrSumayyajahan
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I'm here to review the phone Samsung A71 . The phone camera is good , display is good, also its user friendly too, but performance is too bad and I'm facing a very bad complaint with this. I'm sorry that it's not only my complaint but also so many users are facing this problem.  I'll elaborate that.Sometimes the mic ,receiver and speaker stops working. Just imagine this condition while attending an emergency call or something. I'm facing this issue for the past 8 months. And I'm
 also reporting this each and every time while the error occurs . They are continuously saying me to wait for their updation. How long i should wait even I'm waiting for all these 8 months and nothing had happened. Do you think it is a short period ?. I'm supposed to restart this damnt it phone all the time to resolve it. Its totally waste of my money , waste of my time . It put me into trouble for so many time . 

Its the screenshot I have taken today morning to check my phone. And its seems like this . Please nobody buy this phone and get trouble like me. Kindly buy any other phone but not this one. Otherwise you have to face a very big loss
Thank you 
Galaxy A
truth only 😓
0 Likes
JayAgarwal
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
he didn't visit the center yet but he will be in the upcoming month
Galaxy A
okay thank you
0 Likes
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issues here!!!!!!!
Galaxy A
😓
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
even after resetting the settings to default, this same issue occured today.
Galaxy A
ohh its sad 🤕
Galaxy A
thanq for your info. 👍🏻
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Got my phone's motherboard replaced by samsung service center, Today.
Hope this problem gets resolved this time after getting so much of pain and negligence from Samsung.