Original topic:

Samsung A70 issues Reported to Assistant

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 03:20 PM)
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

Contacted samsung human assistant and informed Battery draining issue arised after recent Android 10/OneUI 2  update.Ensured better resolution when the operations starts as regular.
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Done everything I can.Battery drains tremendously.
0 Likes
Sh4tt3R3C
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
can you share your battery usage details?
0 Likes
Sh4tt3R3C
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
?
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
since so many one ui 2 users are suffering I think we should wait for one ui 2.1 straight and not download one ui 2 because device becomes crappy
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
But already upgraded.Then degrade to previous one or
otherwise wait for next update.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
wait one ui 2.1 will surely resve your bug fix it did mine
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
don't downgrade flashing system in lockdown if something goes wrong by a second no help will be available at least right now your phone is running
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Not any attempts for flashing & rooting.
Just waiting.....
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😀😀😀
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assure below steps will solve the issue:-
1) Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.
2) Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.,
3) Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger

If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes