Samsung A70, Charger cable

(Topic created on: 12-23-2020 10:15 PM)
Arun5511
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Guys,

Need you suggestions

My OEM Charger cable is tear off , so I have purchased new cable and connected to my Original charger, Did that cable may fault my battery ????

Because my phone battery is draining fast 😪 😩 

I also attached the cable photo

7 Comments
Afnan09
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes
Afnan09
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Purchase original cable from Sam store
Galaxy A
It is better to use the official cable because as far as I know, A70 supports upto 25W fast charging and it will need a proper cable to support that much current.
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
ss u try original samsung typec charger
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
purchase original cable from samsung gallery/store
Galaxy A
Technically it you'll not harm your battery. But it'll affect your charging process. The battery will not take proper charge. So. Use original only. Whether it's the adapter or the cable. Doesn't matter. Using original product is always recommended.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below step:

>>Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Note: Kindly use the original Samsung cable with the original charger.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes