Original topic:

Samsung A7 (2018) screen doesn't work sometimes

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 05:03 PM)
Chaerin
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

My Samsung A7 2018 screen doesnt work sometimes.. Sometimes because the screen works but then it will suddenly freeze. I open then close the phone and the screen works again but there are times even if i turn it off and on, the screen still doesnt work. I have tried the safe mode and even inside the safe mode, the screen still freezes. I have also factory reset it 2 times but it still freezes. I am getting frustrated and I might break the power button for how many times i press it because of the screen... please help!

6 Comments
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
may be its due to software issues or may be screen problem so, visit near Samsung service center and chek ur device there
0 Likes
Chaerin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I discovered the screen freezes when the phone is overheating. Why is that so? When my previous phones overheat it do not freezes like my current phone

0 Likes
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i also have same device and i don't have any problem since i buy it almost 19 months no any problem because i always update my device by service center and also take care of mobile usage
0 Likes
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i suggest u to visit Samsung service center and flash ur device to latest software it definitely solves your problem
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Junaid8293
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am having the exact same problem after my screen got damaged and i get it changed. I didn't had any problem with the previous display.

0 Likes