Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A52s 5G Battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 10:31 AM)
iamhamzamalik
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I have bought this new Samsung A52s 5G on 2nd feb from the first day i am facing battery drain issue battery points drops super fast! Has anyone facing the same issue ?  
21 Comments
Galaxy A
Have u updated it to android 12 ??
iamhamzamalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes i did on the 2nd day!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Android 12 have some bugs but dont worry in next updates it will be fixed hopefully
iamhamzamalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I hope so! :( i am badly frustrated right now! going to visit Samsung office tomorrow in lahore!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yess it happend with alot of Samsung phones after android 12 update as it have bugs and issues but it will be okay by next few updates
iamhamzamalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hope so i dont want my new phone to get opened :( i mean if this was gona happend then why would i spent al0t of money on a new phone i trusted samsung at first now i am regretting
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It happens all the time, a new update and its filled with alot of bugs and then gradually they fix them with their updates..u dont need ur phone to be opened, its software issue not hardware if u have purchased a new phone then dont worry it just because of the android 12 update and in the next 1 or 2 updates the issue will be resolved hopefully..dont panic bro
iamhamzamalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Got it! thank you so much bro! I really appericiate..thank you for all the information! JazakAllah
0 Likes
Galaxy A
My pleasure bro