Original topic:

Samsung A52 AOD issue

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 01:58 AM)
ShankarKanakala
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Guys, 

I have noticed that the AOD in A52 isn't working properly in my device as enabling it actually making the entire display to be lit with grey shade which can be noticeable in complete dark room. Sometimes the display flickers when waking it out of AOD too. This issue is being discussed in many public forums by galaxy A52 users. Please fix this ASAP as so many users are facing this issue.

Public links:

19 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Same
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Unfortuantely the number of likes on a post here doesn't affect Samsung.Heçk even an online petition signed by 10 thousand people couldn't influence them to add some critical features.
krpiyushh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
That's right
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
So wt abt that " #innovationhub" or something hashtag? How u old members suggest new features to Samsung here. Or is it via Twitter's?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah it's a thing here. But I think the ideas are invited only during some special times. But even in the innovation hub thingy, they are asking for new ideas to be implemented, not about fixing existing ones.
Yeah the innovation tab ideas are implemented sometimes.
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What features are requested by those 10k people ?
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Like carrier aggregation and screen recorder.
0 Likes
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Okay Thanks
ManavBishnoi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Can confirm this bug is present on A52s as well. Seems to me like the issue is incorrectly calibrated gamma curve at 60 Hz. I hope Samsung acknowledges and fixes the issue. It has made Always on Display basically useless to me.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes