Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A51 new update problems

(Topic created on: 10-16-2021 12:49 PM)
Bhautik_Prajapati
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My samsung a51 phone mic and speaker not working...when i am off my phone then speaker and mic work for sometime then again speaker and mic not working..also i fill battery problem. PLEASE HELP ME...
12 Comments
KushagraSingh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Your phone bottom speaker and microphone sector needs to be replaced. Same happened with me, bottom speaker and mic was not working but upper earpeice and mic was working fine.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No my bottom and upper both not working but when i am restart my phone then it will worl fine for sometime and if i work continue then also it work but when i am rest and lock phone for some time then speker and mic are not working.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It is software problem. Try factory reset
0 Likes
Solution
prouser3108
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Try resetting ur phone settings I had the same problem since update its gone now
Galaxy A
Now your mic and speaker work perfectly..?
prouser3108
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ok then i will try it
0 Likes
prouser3108
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
My phone used to hang and auto restart on its own and videos on YouTube and Netflix would automatically play at 2x speed its also gone naw
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Yes brother... I also faced it. And got rid of.
You can also fix it by simple ways...

"goto setting > general management > reset > reset all settings "

it's very safe and no data loosing... 👍

For more details check my yesterday's post regarding it.

I'm sure you will be glad 😊 afterwards, if you find that useful then plz accept this solution by clicking on three dots. 👍Screenshot_20211015-130638_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20211015-130807_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20211015-130855_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20211015-130935_WhatsApp.jpg