Original topic:

Samsung A51 auto restarts

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 08:50 PM)
karsoubhik
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I bought my new phone on 16/02/2020 and after 7 auto restart problem started and when I visited the service center they did not open the call  and  updated my phone and returned and said  the problem is solved ..after this I again visited with the same problem and they said its motherboard crashed and they changed it and returned them again same problem continued and again when I visited they said ur phone status is showing that it has been not restarted since 36 hrs and the phone does not has any problem ..I said them it is manufacturing diffect kindly change my phone or refund my money now th  Customer care is not taking the responsibility and only saying that the problem has been solved. again again I  am facing  same problem and when talked to the toll free no of samsung  they told that give the phone to service provider for 24 hrs and they will solve it after 24 hrs the gave the phone and said there is no problem in the phone ... plzz change my phone or kindly refund my money..plzz don't froud ur costumer...our money is very precious... 
0 Likes
0 Comments