Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A51 Proximity sensor issue

(Topic created on: 04-19-2020 09:08 AM)
nangyalkb
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy A51 day before yesterday. There is an issue with the proximity sensor. I have to stick my ear tight with the phone so the sensor can work. Amd if I remove the phone off my ear, the screen won't trun back on unless I give it a slight push. Can anyone help me with this issue ? 
Please note that the phone had a screen protector already on it by Samsung. 
17 Comments
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Bro go near samsung center
0 Likes
nangyalkb
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
all of the service centres in Islamabad are closed. the problem is that if there is any hardware issue, they have to repair the phone. I don't want them to open the phone. Repaired phone never works like a new phone then
0 Likes
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Ok Bro then check your Ur sensor there Mey be something which overlap it and due to this it's not work or check very closely InshaAllah u resolve Ur problem
0 Likes
KamranBabar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
kise kise mn yeh issue aw raha hao
0 Likes
Vishwasamadhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

My phone has the same issue. I went to Samsung service centre. As they said it was the design and there was no solution.  Unfortunately, it is true. While I was at the service centre they showed me other A51 phones have the same issue. But, it seems like many people do not notice it. 

0 Likes
Samsung_IY9rJeQ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

yes same happens with me too i reset too but same problem is there i think i will remain constant as its design allow this

0 Likes
MoMiN5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
same problem here
0 Likes
Kyle_McCann
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

You might need to clean your ear piece, Dust that gets into your ear piece and block the sensor. I had to do that once.

0 Likes