Original topic:

Samsung A51 Pro mode, dots in dark

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 09:57 PM)
Salahuddinkhokher
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

20210324_004503.jpg20210324_005017.jpg20210324_004647.jpgI am facing a problem with pro mode, when I take the photo in dark with pro mode on my A51 it shows so many stars like dots, the Service center is saying that it's the common problem in all A51, is it so? I checked with 2 other A51 in family and friend by putting shutter speed on 10 and ISO on 50 non of them shows so many stars like dots, but mine, but the customer service center shows me by replacing the camera and also compare it with other A51, it is showing stars, just wanna check is manufacturing fault? or it is just a cheap and lossy phone? i didn't took it back from service center, if its common I will take it back, just adding images, look closely u will find blue colors hunders of dots

8 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is not normal. And doesn't seem to be a software issue either.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Samsung Service center told me that its a lousy and cheap phone, on the other hand same price range other brands don't have this issue

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is neither a lousy nor a cheap phone. I am using Galaxy M31s, which has almost the same price as A51 and it does not have any such issues, nor was my device considered cheap by service center. And its the responsibility of service center to help anyone and everyone using devices of that brand regardless of the price of the device.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

the canceled my service order, and said phone is perfectly ok. it has this flaw if u don't like it buy another phone,  and nobody in customer service is ready to do anything about it 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Okay, I will forward this, let's see how I can help you.
0 Likes
SARTHAK242004
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes I too get many dots in images using pro mode
0 Likes
Galaxy A

other brands in this price range dont have these kinds of issue. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes