Original topic:

Samsung A51 - Bluetooth Problems with my car's Bluetooth (Mercedes COMAND)

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 09:53 PM)
gmatj
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi everybody
I just bought a Samsung A51 and yes you have guessed it. I have problems with Bluetooth.
The phone runs Android 10  with  Build Number :  A515FXXU2ATA8 

and has had Android Security Patch : February 1, 2020

Fully updated.

Everything worked fine until I connected the phone to my Mercedes E200 bluetooth . When making calls the sound breaks every few seconds which makes calling unusable.
I have using my car's bluetooth with all me previous phones i.e. LG G5 , Xiaomi Redmi 4, Huawei P30 - All worked faultlessly .

I have read that a lot of people are having problems with A51/bluetooth and from what I understand nobody has solved them!!!!

My question is if I take it back to Samsung and they offer a replacement is it worth it ? or the new A51 is going to have the same problems ? or should I ask for an exchange with A71 ? Does A71 has similar problems ??

I really do regret buying a Samsung phone which costs 360 euros and has an unusable Bluetooth -( I am on the go and it impossible to use my phone in the car using Bluetooth. )

0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy A
my friend have a 51 but he hasn't any problems with bt earphoes
Galaxy A
i thik you should give a only settings reset
0 Likes
gmatj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Unforunately I have tried this , I also have tried switching off Wifi completely.

Result : The same old crappy bluetooth communication !!!

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I remember, this issue is fixed. I saw this issue in one of the youtube channel gyan therapy.
If this issue is there on your device try factory reset or take it to service center.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yes i also follow him 👍
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Reset App Preference: Settings> Apps> More option> three dots at the top right corner of the screen> Reset App Preferences
  2. Clear paired list: Settings.> Tap on Connection and turn on Bluetooth.> Tap on Setting option along with the paired device>Tap on Unpair

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes