Original topic:

Samsung A51 Android UI 3.1 update

(Topic created on: 03-17-2021 08:40 AM)
Amanullahch
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

Amanullah here! I was looking for some information regarding A51 upcoming update and found 1 screenshot. When I go through all messages sent by the Samsung Pakistan support team, I got very disappointed with the poor response. What they are doing with Pakistani's and what kind of customer service is providing in #PAKISTAN. I have decided to take the next step and highlight this matter to the Samsung International platform and Ceo too. I have visited Samsung Pakistan website "Contact us page" and choose the option "Contact the President(CEO)" and sent the message that is given below;

[Hi there,

I have noticed that your chat/email team is not reading customer queries and they are answering like a Robot. For your convenience, I have attached a recent Whatsapp conversation, and the rest you can read. As per your whatsapp support agent, A51 was not officially launched in Pakistan, then why Samsung Pakistan sold A51 devices in prebooking on your official website? That poor response makes no sense at all. Customer service is a key for a successful business and your all agents are not trained enough. I would suggest you please arrange a training session for all of them and guide them how to read, understand and answer customer queries. 

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks]

I would request all of you please raise your voice directly to CEO platform and highlight this issue. We are paying a high amount for our devices and in return what we are getting? Please raise your voice on other available international platforms by attaching the same screenshot, it should be stopped now!

- Worst customer services.

- Late arrival updates.

16 Comments
AʟɪSʜᴀɴ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bhai yeh bhi kr ky dekha huwa hai, koi response ni deety, haan aik call zaroor aati hai Samsung Pakistan ki taraf sy , Representative just yahi kahta hai , "Aap ka issue jald resolve kr dia jye ga"
0 Likes
Amanullahch
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Jb sb log mil kr issue highlight kre ge to wo b sune ge.

AliDanish
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
zaror yar mil kr issue rise krta hain A50 me UI3.1 with Android 11 all over world launch hogya bs Pakistan k sath e Nagasaki Q hai
0 Likes
MalikAbdullah007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
bhai fast charging nhi kr rha mob in ka koi contact number dy do...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
charger disconnect kar ke dobara connect karo phone se
MalikAbdullah007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
bro cable charging ho rhi
umerali99
Active Level 8
Galaxy A