Original topic:

Samsung A50s

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 12:28 PM)
Rinuz
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
As a samsung user, I would like to share my reviews on my smartphone Samsung A50s. Its now going to be a 10 month usage review.
Till date, I have no issues regarding any hardware parts of the smartphone and also no issues with the charger. But, the earphone is completely damaged.
After the one ui 2 update, I faced so many problems. But, after one more update most of the problems were solved.
I am really sad to tell this but after enabling steady mode in video, the whole video looks kind soft and the clarity of the video is really **bleep**.
So please, fix these bugs too!!
6 Comments
lucky0610
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
are you facing any issues while taking/receiving calls over a bluetooth headset , whith the phone screen
0 Likes
Rinuz
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah am facing this issues but rarely!!...2 out of 10 times
0 Likes
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How's Battery backup my friend ?
Rinuz
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Its average!!
While using media and other social applications it can handle well.
But, if I am on a video call orr playing game like PUBG. I need to charge my phone 2 times a day or more in some cases.
My genuine review about battery is that they should have at least given us an 18 orr 22 watt charger for this price range😑 orr a 5000Mah battery
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rinuz
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Still, the clarity is bad!!
0 Likes