Samsung A50s July Update Review

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 10:22 AM)
a50s_iPhone13user
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung A50s got June security patch update here it's review

Pros
  • Charging Speed is little bit increase taking 2 hrs for 10% to 100% which was 2hrs 15mins.
  • Heating issue while Charging is fixed to an extend.
  • Photos processing speed at 48mp increased , photos are now getting saved very quickly.
  • Fingerprint sensor is improved
Cons
  • Device is getting over heated during video call and also preparing video image takes 4 to 5 mins and video image is also not clear
  • Battery draining issue still persist
  • Zoom at 48 mp is still absent
  • Display has a blue tint
  • Device getting heated in 2minutes of camera usage
  • Camera quality is decreased after update please improve it
I hope that Samsung will solve problems in next update
28 Comments
Nagsung
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Wat about heating issues, charging time, battery drain and touch response. Pls advice. Any improvements or downgrade.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
heating issue are under control but during video call it shoots up to + 45°c charging time is decent enough 2hrs 15mins and touch response is better now

I will update my Review soon
Nagsung
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
OK bro. I will wait for ur final deep review. Thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy A
updated Review please check
tommyv
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

I have updated my Samsung A50s with this update.
I am seeing some improvements in the fingerprint sensor. It is working without much efforts.
Galaxy A
absolutely
Nagsung
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
U r great. Thanks for the review. Looks lik its better not to update. Let me wait for future update. Thanks once again bro.
Galaxy A
did you charge in shut down mode or airplane or normal.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear All,

My A50 had gone through a software update last week and since then the phone restarts every two minutes. I tried to revert the software back to a9 after eading multiple posts on the issues with a10 updates since start of this year. 

The samsung service centre is clueless in figuring this out and wasn't much helpful. Its hard to find right staff due to covid-19 related lockdown issues impacting staff attendance. So I was left to myself to figure this out. Can someone suggest how to find a solution to this problem. 

Issue is, I have only one phone and I dont want spent again on another samsung. I am trying my best to post in several forums for a solution and none has come. Least of all from Samsung. 

I have enclosed the recent software update related info along for someone to help me with my issue. 

Regards

jose 

0 Likes