Original topic:

Samsung A50S - Bad experience

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 12:59 PM)
Anbabu1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Yesterday I came to know the mother board has gone and I need to spend RS 9000 to replace. It's just one year old (bought from Samsung store, Phoenix mall Chennai)and my warranty expired on Nov 2nd, I had already reported heating issues many times. Went to service center 3 months back but they did not take for service saying the heating is normal.  I called support few times and they gave some guidance. Did not visit service station again due to covid fears. Even in October last week I called support for heating issue and they resolved using smart tutor. The mobile was fine after that.  But 3 days back it started restarting again and again. Visited the service center and they told mother board had to be replaced. I pleaded for some help through call center but no use. They don't want to extend any help without charges  since the warranty expired on Nov 2nd. Although I reported the issue even before that. Very insensitive behavior from Samsung during covid times.
The mobile had heating issues which I reported through calls and once in service station before warranty got expired. 
Exactly after 2 weeks warranty expired the mobile stopped working and they are not ready to extend any support without charges. Also I did not see any empathy from Samsung.

I will not recommend anybody to use Samsung products from now. I feel cheated by the brand which I endorsed all these days. 
19 Comments
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
see in covid warranty expired or u can't go so u should be aware already before buying that covid will come in march nd u won't be able to go to service center so u shouldn't have bought .

i mean brand will sale phone but u should have bought after covid because u had information already by china na
0 Likes
Anbabu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
that why I bought Samsung, believing it is a good brand and there won't arise any issues which will make us to go to service centrea
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
See if my device also had some hardware issues i will feel badbut brand doesn't sale 1 phone if in this way they will show empathy to all free down 10k hardware they will have to close down operation .
Anbabu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have reported the issue before warranty got expired. if they cannot make a 24k phone to last not more than a year, it's better they close down. even Chinese phones lasts longer
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
be mature with what you are saying these things sound nice when u are talking to brand executives because they might have power nd they might help but in a discussion forum u are coming with out of warranty device nd blaming that brand should extend support nd all this and brand is bad or device is bad so my friend while buying u didn't felt bad so there wasn't anything wrong with device there are lakhs of motherboards on a machine nd error are there even are filtering we are helpless in this nd this can happen in any brand nothing can bee 100%
Anbabu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have reported the issue even before warranty got expired. Inspite of it they did not show any concern. Money is one part, but they were not even bothered. Unbecoming for the brand.
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
One could speculate had Samsung service center taken considerable care and checked the mobile for the cause of heating issues during the warranty period the device might have functioned properly thereafter. This is negligence.
Anbabu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Very true friend. Thanks for your support. This was my concern.
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Report in National Consumer Helpline. Then, this company will properly respond to you.