Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A50 not charging via stock charger but charging via pc

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 09:35 PM)
rajdeepbk95
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Hey! Anyone please help me. My 9 month old Samsung A50 is not charging (does not connect) via its charger but when I connect it with my pc via same data cable it gets connected and charge normally.  The charger works totally fine when I connect it with my friend's A50. I also tried charging with my friend's charger, it doesn't connect. Please help me. I'm from India and India is under Corona Virus Lockdown :(

Resolved!
14 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if your phone charges via pc then your port is ok just clean it with a dry cloth or blow dry it
I guess ur usb cable of charger is faulty because phone usb can't be and to make sure
just connect to charger and perform interactive checks on members app here 👍👍👍👍👍👍
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
maybe the charging pin in the phone is loose not damaged
Shaansk
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Bro don't try to open the phone as it will void your warranty. Your usb cable and charger is in good condition, don't worry. Same happened with me also. My usb cable and adapter was working on my friends phone but not on mine. It will work fine after service centre replace your charging port. Till then please charge with your lappy or power bank.

rajdeepbk95
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Hey! Guys thank you for responding my thread. Today (29/04/2020) after 5 days I accidentally connected my charger with the phone and it's working totally fine. (Reaction: 30seconds after connecting I was like **bleep**? How is it working?) So I think the charging pin is fine. There might be some other problem but I'm not quite sure what's the real issue.

vivekkalsi
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
bro still i face that problem
0 Likes