Original topic:

Samsung A50 ndtwork issue

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 08:34 AM)
Anushelva
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have been using a50 last 1 year when I was on jil network sometimes I'm unable to make or receive calls even when the signal bar is at full range, now I'm using airtel for past 1 month ,within 1 month all of sudden the signal shows "no service", i have contacted with airtel show from and got new alternate sim it was good for 10 days and then again this problem pop up really hesitated to use samsung a50
4 Comments
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i am also facing this problem 🖐
sumit695
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
bro network issuse is on 4g network mode only ......if we convert to 2g its work fine...
0 Likes
Anushelva
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
no bro 2g mode also showing no service only
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps and be assured that it should resolve your issue:

1 ) Check device network mode settings Tap on Settings > Tap on Connections > Mobile networks > Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Select network mode

2) Check network operator settings Tap on Settings > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically> Tap on OK>Registered on network.

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-

Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes