Original topic:

Samsung A50 issues

(Topic created on: 04-30-2019 04:24 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Folks 

Have any of you using an A50 encountered random issues like phone not unlocking using fingerprint sensor, not switching off when attempted, motherboard going off under 2 months of buying doe to phone overheating n so on? I bought 2 phones - 1 for my sister n 1 for my wife. My sister's phone is so bad that we're looking to give this off n buy another one. Kindly advise. 
6 Comments
Swadhin_Muduli
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes It's annoying.But Now there is a Software update specially to improve the Fingerprint Is there.Do The Update And No Issue Of Fingerprint.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Thanks much for the info. Did that on my wife's phone n it's much much better like you said. Cheers! :)
0 Likes
padmanab
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same problem bro i cannot use 1hour continuously with internet because of overheating the mobile becomes too hot after using 1hour
Veer6637
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same problem bro....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
They call it the sub-board, not the motherboard. Correction to my earlier post. That when replaced makes the heating issue get slightly better. But even now, the phone heats up, not as bad as before though. The phone doesn't switch off on it's own at least.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Status update post last time:
Earlier this week, things became even worse. She was getting calls but could not even see who's calling. The screen would go blank. Got fedup with it and went to the Samsung Service Cafe. We were told that a few phones have the problem of updates not installing properly in them and that the issue would go off if the software was manually installed (the phone had to be backed up before doing it; we weren't too careful n ended up losing the entire contacts-about 2000 of them). After the refreshing, the phone's fingerprint sensor is working fine and the phone seems to be better. Been only a couple of days n so will have to wait longer to see how it goes. Hopefully, things should be fine here on! Fingers crossed!
0 Likes