Original topic:

Samsung A50 fingerprint sensor

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 03:28 PM)
mani009
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My phone's fingerprint is not working from when I updated the mobile.... Is there any way to work it again...
0 Likes
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
remove screen protector
0 Likes
mani009
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I tried that... When I started a discussion in forum they said that all the A50 devices has the same issue. someone suggested to downgrade the UI
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
don't even think about downgrade.. because without root its not possible and you will loose knox security service support forever and cannot use secure folder, Samsung pass, Samsung pay
0 Likes
mani009
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
how can my problem be solved
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
the problem solved by you only ... for now clear data of fingerprint or check or try a factory reset then check ✔... and if possible then allaways try to install software via smart switch and pc which is process especially in samsung devices because samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then anything mysterious can be happened with device by software loop holes formation
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
first do wipe cache partition

Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
then register again with all sides of your fingers and add same finger 1-2 times for better result and lets see
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kris12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my phone fingerprints not working
0 Likes