Original topic:

Samsung A50 charging problem.

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 12:38 AM)
RaiyanAhmed
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I bought my A50 in January, in that's time I can fully charge my phone around 1:50 .  But nowadays my phone needs 2:20 for full charging.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy A
it's problem with Samsung only...
RaiyanAhmed
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
are you face this problem??
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
my phone takes 2hrs to full charge
Galaxy A
it's majorly charging cable problem...please replace the cable and check out. use original cable. I'm using realme cable which is best compared to Samsung cables.
Wierdo
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I am having the somehow same issue. I also sent feedback report to samsung customer support but not satisfied
Narc
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yup same issue...please send mail regarding this issue to samsung everyone..
Narc
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
the problems is due to updates....now a days after updates phones heats up too much,charging takes longer,pubg lags very much

previously pubg was giving around 40 to 50 fps...now it's around 25 to 30 fps..
Galaxy A
same problem with my A50 bro
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Sorry fot the inconvenance. Be assure below steps will solve the issueregarding slow charging:-

1) We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.,
2) Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.,
3) Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.
4) Kindly open Device care from settings> Battery > Please tap on 3dots(more option) at the top right hand side> please select settings> enable fast cable charging.

If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes