Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A50 New

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 04:50 AM)
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Guys , Mene ap sab k kehne par ap sab k reviews par Kal Samsung Galaxy A50 Purchased krlia or Latest Software Install bhe krlia. 
Par is Phone me bhe wohi Same issue hay phone Heating or Battery Fast draining.. Mery friend ne OPPO A5s liya wo costly bhe nahi par uski Battery Timing A50 se kamaal hay or Bilkul bhe Heating nahi.. Infact me ne Koi Apps bhe install nahi ki Esky bawajood bhe Heat ho raha... Data ON nahi krun to heat nahi hota... Brightness full low rehti hay phir bhe heat.. 
Apky A50 me bhe Heating issue or Fast Battery Draining issue hay…?
Mjhy to ye 4000mAh nahi balky  2600mAh ki battery lagti hay. 
#Cheap #Samsung 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum TMursleen,
I heared that you're facing some issues with your new Galaxy A50. Please give it a time. Samsung Team is still busy to make A50,A70 and A80 more stable thats why they push the Software Updates every month. Listen,it is not the Fault of your phone or your battery,its a new phone and i m sure that it contain too many bugs. Kindly use it for 2 Months and i Assure you that most of the bugs/issues will solve with the Software Updates. Also don't overcharge your phone. It has Android 9.0 pie, and according to history,it is the version that is 35 percent Energy Efficient than other Android Version. The Android 8 Oreo was 25 Percent Energy Efficient. Bro, Remember that Samsung is a Brand. Every Samsung Products pass its Factory Test and then comes into the Market. Kindly Update your Galaxy A50, i hope you will become the fan of this device. For any other Assistance,i am always here to help you.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz

View solution in context

7 Comments
Naeem115
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same is case of a30
aadilchan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
try to close apps that may be running in background
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
already closed, but if we close... so we didn't have any advantage of Samsung phone.. other phones are much better than Samsung...
in future never buy Samsung device... just waste of money
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
I heared that you're facing some issues with your new Galaxy A50. Please give it a time. Samsung Team is still busy to make A50,A70 and A80 more stable thats why they push the Software Updates every month. Listen,it is not the Fault of your phone or your battery,its a new phone and i m sure that it contain too many bugs. Kindly use it for 2 Months and i Assure you that most of the bugs/issues will solve with the Software Updates. Also don't overcharge your phone. It has Android 9.0 pie, and according to history,it is the version that is 35 percent Energy Efficient than other Android Version. The Android 8 Oreo was 25 Percent Energy Efficient. Bro, Remember that Samsung is a Brand. Every Samsung Products pass its Factory Test and then comes into the Market. Kindly Update your Galaxy A50, i hope you will become the fan of this device. For any other Assistance,i am always here to help you.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thankyew so much Bro, but I didn't understand the point you discussed above about energy efficient, could you please explain it in more simple words …?
0 Likes
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thankyew so much Bro, but I didn't understand the point you discussed above about energy efficient, could you please explain it in more simple words …?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Energy Efficient means that the phone knows how to save battery.
According to Android, AI battery savers starts from Android 6.0 MARSHMALLOW. Means that Android 6 save 5 percent more energy while working. Android 7 NOUGAT saves 15 percent while OREO saves 25 and PIE saves 35 percent. How the new versions AI Battery works > it works by putting the background apps on Hibernate Mode.
I know you're using Galaxy A50 but I am sure that it contains many bugs but after Updates it will become stable and give you a good battery backup. I hope you're happy with your new phone. For Any kind of Assistance, feel free to Contact Us! And Also I am always there to help you.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz
0 Likes