Original topic:

Samsung A50 Battery drain and Network not stable

(Topic created on: 02-23-2020 12:17 PM)
123Babai
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Samsung electronics, I am Samsung a50 user I have seen the  battery drainage issue in my device ..the battery does gets drained bit faster than earlier and ALSO NOTED since when I purchased this a50 model.. Network not stable its huge problem ...you are given update quarterly but network issue no solved... Keep this problem.... So I am humble request to please note this two mazor issue..... Thank you 

6 Comments
harry78y
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same issue
0 Likes
LalmamodeZiad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi

I am having same issue since 4 days.

Phone just black out having 40% battery. It did not switch on for hours then it came back on with battery drain and network issue.

I did factory reset twice and even change firmware from SA to INS but no solution.

The phone rans hot and consumes about 25% battery overnight at idle screen off.

Should samsung deploy a fix or a major update? As i think it is not hardware related as several users are having this problem.

harry78y
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same here
0 Likes
A50phone
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
my A50 phone also same issue
LalmamodeZiad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have taken remark when using wifi the battery drain is not to be seen.

Only when using mobile data that the problem is occuring.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We would suggest you to follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

For battery drainage issue follow the given link- http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings  >  Connections >  Mobile Network >  Network mode >  Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

2) Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manual Search. 

3) Check via another SIM card in the device.

4) Reset network settings (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings).

Note: Kindly once coordinate with the network service provider,

If still issue persists, kindly visit nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes