Original topic:

Samsung A50 Android 10 upgrade

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 05:27 PM)
Rahul901
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
It feels like Samsung has abandoned Samsung Galaxy A50 from its family. Every other devices are recieving new updates and other phone companies have already started beta versions of Android 11. But Samsung Galaxy A50 users are still waiting patiently for Android 10. Now I think Samsung is planning to ditch Android 10 and directly deploy Android 11 to A50 phones😂

Any comments on this plan😂
17 Comments
Raian114
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Update is delayed for covid-19. So, wait patiently. 

0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You mean to say those developers are sitting in home idly without doing any work?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
patience is patience till you start to feel like being cheated and Samsung has cheated on A50 user's in India and it will not change even if they provide pie update in this month.
Rahul901
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro... It's the software part and people are working from home too. If it was an hardware issue then I would understand that there might be some kind of shortage of specific parts.
Ashleyy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A50 is illegitimate child of samsung 🤣
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Exactly that is why even A50 gave Samsung so much profit by remaining the top selling smartphone, Samsung is discriminating A50 with other devices!
Rahul901
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro that was because it was trying to prove its existence😂
0 Likes
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I think Samsung at least give that much salary to their developers that they can easily buy a laptop and they can use their laptops in the upgrade program even when they are stuck in their home!
Galaxy A
But i recieved Android 10 Update in march in my a50 device now i still waiting for next update. 😁😉😊
0 Likes