Original topic:

Samsung A30 fast charging not working

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 10:45 PM)
Shanks21
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I got a30 6 months ago. Since 2 days the fast charging is not working. Fast charging is enabled and when I charge it doesn't show the notification of fast charging. What do I do? Will the new android 10 update fix this problem?
23 Comments
GouriPrasad
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
it may be cause of the cable u r using for charging if u change the cable that is given in box then some tiems fast charger wont work.
Shanks21
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
no it's the original cable.
Aravinth777
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

My mobile also no working  fast charging bro

0 Likes
GouriPrasad
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
if u have warrant on the cable and charging brick just take it to service center and complaint them about the problem they will fix it
Galaxy A
Just take to service center
Galaxy A
have tried changing the charging socket? if ur socket is loose then fast charge will not work
VSDevarakonda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
might be a problem with your charger or cable. Please do get it checked at the Samsung service Centre
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Charge the device with the original charger.

2- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

3- Check for the latest update in your device (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Samsung_cl9lKbD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

hello sir,my mobile is samsung A30.my phone was not charging for its original fast charger and for samsung chargers also.BUt it is charging for another chargers.I am not able to understand what the problem is.please replu for my problem