Original topic:

Samsung A30 camera issue

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 10:58 PM)
shahrutuja12
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I am facing camera issue from 1 jan 2021. All back camera picture are blurry. After searching online I do some clear data and cache steps. After that I cant take video its showing recording failed and its suddenly go on main screen. Please sort out this problem as early as possible. 

3 Comments
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
see the bug
on the sung
i will give
a software tug

see it run
see it go
we did not like it
No No No !!
see it hop
on the pop
see it hide
to make it stop
sam will stop
on the spot
it is a top
in the shop
ofcourse or Not?
😅🤣😂
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera quality issue:

1.Reset the camera settings:- Tap on Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Tap on Reset.

2. Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi , this problem is there almost 1.5 years , why u didn't resolve even in One UI3.1 update also. What I have notices is after updating One UI3.1the main camera work few times and again started blur. Please find the bug and solve it. This single probem leads to leave samsung and move to other brand because main camera used to scan qr and do payment in many places.
0 Likes