Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A03 😭😭

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 07:37 PM)
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When the phone was manufactured,did you guys put in a slow motion feature? I have never seen such a slow phone and its battery life is appalling i have been using this phone for a month but already im thinkinh of getting myself a better phone that is definitely not from Samsung.
Im so dissapointed 😞 
14 Comments
Avho-Seluka
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
don't put it on 5x, put is on .5xScreenshot_20211202-193638_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Try to select "Optimize now" in Setting>Battery and Device care.SmartSelect_20211202-202733_Device care_119938_1638462453.jpg
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I'll do that...thank you
bobthebee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
So true
0 Likes
Unityumbra
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Honestly made an account just to agree.

I've never been disappointed with a new phone. I've always been pretty lucky with buying them.

But this one, is just that bad. I've resorted to using my old phone and hooking it up to wifi until I get the change to get a new phone.

I got mine last month , and from the start, disappointed.

First off, only came with half a charger, and phones I've seen usually insist that you use the original charger. Not to mention the cord it came with needs an apple block, for an android phone. Generally android users don't have too many laying around.

But even with that original cord, it doesn't charge. Or it charges so slowly it can't even be used as a "life support" charger, where you want to just keep the phone alive.

I've tried 8 different chargers, and the best I can get from any one of them is a charge of like , 6 percent more in an hour. 

My cracked up phone from 3 years ago works better, and I've got to write this review from that, since my new phone won't stay alive long enough to do that.

0 Likes