Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A03 😭😭

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 06:35 PM)
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When the phone was manufactured,did you guys put in a slow motion feature? I have never seen such a slow phone and its battery life is appalling i have been using this phone for a month but already im thinkinh of getting myself a better phone that is definitely not from Samsung.
Im so dissapointed 😞 
14 Comments
Bethan21
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sorry ey, I've been using galaxy 3 and it's functions are top notch, and they just needed to keep up with the galaxy A3 of 2017
Avho-Seluka
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
did you activate developer options.?
0 Likes
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Please tell me more about that,maybe if i can try that my phone will work better
0 Likes
Avho-Seluka
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
firstlyy, go to your settings & open "about phone", then open the "software information". look for the "build number" & tap it until it wants your pin or password, after that the "developer options" will be activated.

secondlyy open the settings again & scroll down. open the developer options & look for anything which has to do with animation scale, change all of them to .5x then after restart your phone & your problem is solved

please ignore anyy spelling errors 😹
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you
But i have done that before and it won't let me do it again.
0 Likes
Avho-Seluka
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
is your developer options activated.?
0 Likes
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes it is
0 Likes
Avho-Seluka
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
change the window animation scale, transition animation scale & the animator duration scale to .5xScreenshot_20211202-185526_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
MiniEnhle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Made it even worse heyScreenshot_20211202-193018_Settings.jpg
0 Likes