Original topic:

Samsun one ui optimisation problem

(Topic created on: 02-21-2020 05:21 PM)
TejasTamkar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
In galaxy A50s when the phone get heat up it closes multi screen and while on video call we can't use the flash light . 

Plz samsung stop this issues . There is connection between multi screen/ pip mode while the phone is is heat up . I dont want such optimization for my device and i would love to use flashlight while being on video call . Plz fix the issue and put a toggle to turn of the optimization .plz 
3 Comments
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please be informed there is no feature is available in the device to use flashlight during video call. however, we have noted down the feedback regarding flashlight feature during video call in Samsung device. Providing a continued great experience is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

Further, Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

> Perform the reset app preference (setting>>apps>>three dots on the right top>>reset app preferences).

> Perform the reset settings of the device (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

> Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

TejasTamkar
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
thanks for taking the feedback .

i am missing many features in one ui . with compair to other om devices
0 Likes
TejasTamkar
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i would share those missing features .

those features are to make user data more secure and private .

like applock , show different notification for locked app . to keep msg or notification private .

second space for user .

access hide apps from phones app .

always on notification led or edge screen when notification is there . the edge screen or led will be there till user open the notification . ( because the phone just vibrate when i get notification . but dont wake up to show the notification.)

0 Likes