Original topic:

Samshit was the worst decision ever

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 01:19 AM)
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I purchased galaxy a31 last year in the month of September, after using for few days i realised this phone lacks basic camera features such as slow motion, hyperlapse, time lapse, single take, super slow motion etc i tried contacting Samsung everywhere in feedback hub, Twitter, whatsapp and everywhere possible to ask them about this update they always said it will be available in future. I waited for one ui 2.5 and then for one ui 3.0 but never got this feature (same way galaxy m51 users didn't got Carrier aggregation) now it's been a year, this time when i contacted them they said the same thing that it will be available in future when I asked exactly when will i get this ? they said they don't have any idea. Imagine buying a 20k phone and getting same experience as 10k phone which doesn't have anything. 

26 Comments
Galaxy A
We do, but for that we have to buy a device which has those features. We don't buy phones and expect the features to be present.
0 Likes
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Why it was told by Samsung that they gonna provide it in future updates ?
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
In galaxy a41 same processor is used and it comes with all this feature how would you justify that
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Really. Then it's cheating!!
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
@sgsamsungfan already attached screenshot
0 Likes
Galaxy A
That's absolutly true
And why every one is like this 😒
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes