Original topic:

Samshit was the worst decision ever

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 05:31 AM)
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I purchased galaxy a31 last year in the month of September, after using for few days i realised this phone lacks basic camera features such as slow motion, hyperlapse, time lapse, single take, super slow motion etc i tried contacting Samsung everywhere in feedback hub, Twitter, whatsapp and everywhere possible to ask them about this update they always said it will be available in future. I waited for one ui 2.5 and then for one ui 3.0 but never got this feature (same way galaxy m51 users didn't got Carrier aggregation) now it's been a year, this time when i contacted them they said the same thing that it will be available in future when I asked exactly when will i get this ? they said they don't have any idea. Imagine buying a 20k phone and getting same experience as 10k phone which doesn't have anything. 

26 Comments
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I feel you should have completely researched and checked reviews of a device and the feature it offers before purchasing it
Galaxy A
That's the think bro 👍
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
In case of samsung phones we should thoroughly do it
0 Likes
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
In a 20k device isn't that obvious to get slow mo ?
0 Likes
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Nothing is obvious. Always research and do your due diligence before putting in your money
0 Likes
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bruh you obviously won't check if the phone comes with dialler app 😂😂
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This things are basic feature and you don't check this like you don't check if your phone comes with flashlight 😂😂
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Lol comparing flashlight to a camera features are poles apart. Learn to take good advice or keep being bitter. Bye
0 Likes
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I have a 75k note 10+ and I most definitely checked if my camera has slo mo, super slomo and hyperlapse. I don't put in my money taking things for granted
0 Likes