Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SYSTEM UPdate /Not a happy customer

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 03:24 PM)
cozykeen
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I bought an 32 and I just updated it to android 12 from android 11 ,but now the camera quality is poor,example:64mp doesn't allow to flash and no zoom ; my front camera is fixed on 
Effects.
My quality is like a Mobicel 13mp camera I'm displeased with the update .I want to go back to android 11
My phone now looks like a demo and it's camera doesn't match up the 5000rands I paid for it
11 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi cozykeen

Kindly reset your Camera Settings:

1. Open the camera.

2. Open Camera Settings.

3. Select Reset Settings.

cozykeen
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did .still the same thing .all this came with system update.
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

If the issue persists, please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

0 Likes
cozykeen
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did restart my phone.i wiped everything using factory reset but still the camera quality is low ,I will post to pictures from android 11 before update and android 12 after update
0 Likes
MJones
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Unfortunately you can not downgrade back to Android 11. But what you can do, go to settings-Apps find the camera app and clear cache
0 Likes
cozykeen
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Wehh....that didn't even change a thing unfortunately. Thing is I targeted this phone for only camera because I could take pictures of the moon and nature stuff but now I can't do that because everything is just blurry compared to when I just bought this phone
0 Likes
cozykeen
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But final?I would love to get back to android 11.i bought this A32 just for camera specs as a budget phone but now I am not getting what I signed up for
0 Likes
shireen13
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I feel kinda happy that I didn't get the andriod 12 update yet. My A22 LTE takes amazing pictures right now.
cozykeen
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How can I go back to android 11?
Customer satisfaction in not standard right now.
0 Likes