Original topic:

SO GUYS WE BASICALLY PAID FOR LOW specs AND MORE ADDS.

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 07:31 AM)
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Scamsung plss stop this ads **bleep** in your phones even flagship lineups are getting ads, even xaomi is moving away from the adds **bleep**🙂🙃🙂🙃. ASLO THE "DISCOVER "APP IS ABSOLUTE TRASH TAKES UNNECESSARY PERMISSIONS EATS THROUGH BATTERY🔋CAN'T EVEN BE DISABLED (our only option is to delete by ADB). We don't want this garbage😤😑😒
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Here's my advice, Just disable the game 🎮launcher straight away IT'S NOTHING BUT ADDED BLOATWARE AND NAGWARE DOESN'T HAVE PROPER FEATURES TOO AND GO AND DOWNLOAD Scamsung Game Plug-Ins. Instead dunno why this isn't the default game launcher. { https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.game.gamelab }
Galaxy A
Yes for me too
0 Likes
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Nah , open it 2 3 times back to back ️it show adds only some of the times.
0 Likes
UdayveerSingh
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You need to improve your english a lot. Typos in every line, xaomi(xiaomi), aslo(also), add(ad).
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks 😊, that's what I like about humanity, we all want to make each other improve. Like we all are here to make Samsung a better experience for ALL OF US, and people like you take it to next level and even make ALL OF US better. I am sure lot of people noticed it but you informed it to me just so my post could be better.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung has become worst nowdays therefore its share is continously falling.
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
They seem to be running after profits 📈but they are forgetting that apple's 🍎 not thier only competition. And if they don't improve this quickly then we all know what happened to them in the Chinese market😂😂, the same will happen in International market too.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Use dns and you will not see that ad.
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I know, I am using it, but why should I need to ?? Is the question
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Disable Discover tab in home screen setting
But i dont find any solution to stop ads in weather app
Yes i got remove the stock widget download THE WEATHER CHANNEL APP THEN add its widget
But the weather channel app also have ads 🤣