Original topic:

SO GUYS WE BASICALLY PAID FOR LOW specs AND MORE ADDS.

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 07:57 AM)
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Scamsung plss stop this ads **bleep** in your phones even flagship lineups are getting ads, even xaomi is moving away from the adds **bleep**🙂🙃🙂🙃. ASLO THE "DISCOVER "APP IS ABSOLUTE TRASH TAKES UNNECESSARY PERMISSIONS EATS THROUGH BATTERY🔋CAN'T EVEN BE DISABLED (our only option is to delete by ADB). We don't want this garbage😤😑😒
25 Comments
anonymous540
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It's a very sad trend that they have started. In mid rnge or budget phones this is sort of acceptable, but in flagships...no way! This is very bad and must be stopped.
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Well Samsung won't get away with this without hurting thier hard earned reputation of being cleaner than Chinese counterparts, WEREN'T THE EXYNOS ISSUES ENOUGH THAT THEY HAVE ADDED THIS IN THEIR PHONES DELIBERATELY.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you talking about M series?
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No I am talking about all phones ,note 20 U and s21U, have this adds **bleep** in them too, A series too, M,F too, (I don't know about the foldables but those surely don't make up a big chunk of Samsung's sales) the ultra phones are preloaded with NAGWARE AND BLOAT AND ADDS TOO. WHAT I HATE IS THEY MAKE YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THIS BY HIDING THE TICKS IN THE INITIAL SETUP OF THE DEVICE. ABSOLUTELY CHEAP
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
As a result...Screenshot_20210729-202534_Chrome_3993.png
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This year it looks like they have decided not compete in the under 25k segment in India🇮🇳, but under 25k makes 80% of indian smartphone market 😂😂😂 ALL THE ARE DOING THIS YEAR IN BUDGET SEGMENT IS rebRANDing .
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Ads stopped after update of weather widgetScreenshot_20210730-082440_Weather.jpg
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Did you check bottom?, game launcher?1627614865269.png1627616073043.pngScreenshot_20210720-135301_Weather_3732.png
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Waiting from 2 days
0 Likes