Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SIM cards not working on A72

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 09:16 AM)
kashif1980
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi. As the software updated yesterday I cannot use my SIM Cards since then, please help me out
0 Likes
10 Comments
nadeemaq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Reinsert the SIM card, making sure it is properly installed in the tray. On most models, the SIM card should be placed on the tray with the gold-colored contact facing upwards. If you insert the tray into the slot while the SIM card is placed improperly, the SIM card may not be recognized.
0 Likes
kashif1980
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks. But Already done it.
0 Likes
nadeemaq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ok
0 Likes
nadeemaq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
After having carried out the first two procedures rather “software” access, we will now move on to the “hardware” side. To do this, you will have to follow the few instructions below:

Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A72.
Using the tool provided for this purpose, remove the SIM card from your phone.
As we explained to you in the first part of this tutorial, be sure that the SIM card is in good condition, make sure that it is located in the right location and in the right direction.
Clean the SIM card with a soft cloth, reposition it and close the drawer.
Turn on your Samsung Galaxy A72 and watch on the assumption that the SIM card issue is resolved.
0 Likes
nadeemaq
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You are surely far from being a mobile technician, you will find a lot of tips and help of all kinds on the internet. However, some problems remain and are more important than others. If despite all your attempts the bug persists, contacting your mobile operator and asking them for an in-depth analysis will allow you to solve your SIM card problem will be the best solution. They will surely replace your SIM card or perform remote updates on it.
0 Likes
kashif1980
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Maybe PTA block check your mobile
0 Likes
kashif1980
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Checked. Not blocked
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Replace ur old sim with a new one or check the sim slot ..
0 Likes