Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 CHARGING PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 08:14 PM)
Haazim
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My Galaxy A71 is not charging properly from sometime, the problem is when I put my phone on charge, it only charge to maximum 15% in 1 hour. Before it was getting charged to 100% in 90 minutes . Sometimes it charges properly but usually it doesn't, it usually takes more than 3 hours to get to 60%.
One more thing I noticed is when I put my phone on charge in switch off mode (0% battery), it directly shows charging from 8%, sometimes 12% and even sometimes more than 15%.
Any help will be appreciated. 
5 Comments
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Charge with any other charger, if worked then replace charger or data cable, if not solved do visit nearby service center.
0 Likes
Haazim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
But same charger charges other phones properly.
And 2nd problem (switch off mode) also indicates that problem is not of charger.
0 Likes
ashif123
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ek baar safe mood me karke dekho.
0 Likes
Haazim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ok I will try
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the issue still kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. If you are using non-genuine Samsung charger, check device charging by using another Samsung genuine charger. (If available)
Note: We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

2. Charge the device in switch off condition:- Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

If not resolved:- (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling or visible damage).
If the physical condition is not good:- Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes