Original topic:

SAMSUNG A50 equalizer problem

(Topic created on: 04-13-2021 07:45 PM)
davidedvd82
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello people! I have had a problem for some time. If on the audio settings I move the equalizer from normal to rock or customized then when I play music (blueooth on different speakers or hi-fi at home) during playback I hear by ear and clearly that the sound switches from the equalization set by me (rock type) to the normal audio preset. The strange thing is that if I go back to the EQ settings I still see what I wanted selected (in my example, ROCK). If I click back to NORMAL and then put ROCK back on, it starts feeling the way I want again. It happens with several music apps, obviously those that use the samsung "sound engine". On poweramp it is obvious that I do not notice it because they use its sound processor.
tks.

DAVID
3 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Send your screen shot so I can understand you
0 Likes
davidedvd82
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

HI, screenshot cant help so much.

the problem is that if i change the preset(for ex. ROCK, JAZZ,CLASSIC or PERSONAL preset) after severals minutes during listening , the equalizer, and i can ear it ,goes back to default settings (that is NORMAL preset), The strange thing is that if i go again in sound settings, the preset is still selected as i want. The changing is not visible is only in the sound.
i ve try differrent music app,different devices and it was present in android 10 and now still in android 11

davidedvd82
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

ideas?

Thanks a lot for the support 😄

0 Likes