Original topic:

SAMSUNG A30S

(Topic created on: 01-17-2021 07:31 AM)
DHANJEETKUMAR
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Fingerprint not working properly. Any solutions...
14 Comments
UserF62
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
you can remove fingerprints and add newly... then it will work
0 Likes
K99494q
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
my mobile is Samsung Galaxy j7 Prime and in this mobile I am changing the ringtone but it showing unable to set ringtones. like displaying my problem is I am not able to set ringtones in my mobile
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I've given a solution
0 Likes
DHANJEETKUMAR
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
42% add after that failed
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
okey do one thing. Dial *#0*#. Check the fingerprint sensor whether it's working or not. if not then move to the service center
0 Likes
DHANJEETKUMAR
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
result...fingerprint sensor..

Screenshot_20210117-085151_HwModuleTest.jpg

0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
The conditions described below may affect fingerprint recognition.
If your fingerprint isn't recognised properly, check the information below.

- The position of the fingerprint sensor differs by model. Check the position of the fingerprint sensor in the product manual. Be careful not to scratch the fingerprint sensor with metal objects like coins, keys, or necklaces.
- When the fingerprint sensor is covered with accessories such as stickers or a protective film, it may not recognise your fingerprint properly. If a protective film is attached to the fingerprint sensor, please remove it.
- If the fingerprint sensor or your finger is dirty or wet, clean or dry them, then try to recognise the fingerprint again.
- If the surface of your finger isn't smooth (scratched or wrinkled from water), your fingerprint may not be recognised properly.
- If you bend your finger or use your fingertips to recognise the fingerprint, the fingerprint may not be recognised properly, either. Fully cover the fingerprint sensor with your finger.
0 Likes
DHANJEETKUMAR
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ok sir
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
first always clean your fingerprint area as sometimes its due to moistures
2nd thing you can do is
register again with all sides of your fingers and add SAME FINGER 1-2 times for better result and then observe