Original topic:

SAMSUNG A 50 TORCH NOT WORKING

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 08:38 PM)
SAJEESH_SOMARAJAN
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Any fix

1.TORCH not working, but as camera flash its working. When connected to charger TORCH works.

2.Charging shows cable charging (fast charging not working) and taking hours to get charged.

3.Pressing Power button after power off shows empty battery icon with a circle. Getting power on when power button is pressed connected to charger.

software update information

Security patch level:1 August 2020.

Current version:A505FDDU5BTH8/A505FODM5BTH8/A505FXXU5BTH2 

8 Comments
Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Try restarting your device. If the problem persists, try it in safe mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

did wipe cache partition, wipe data/factory reset still same issue...

0 Likes
Galaxy A

hi

tried in safe mode also..same issues

0 Likes
Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
then you should visit the service center or try booking a service appointment online.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

yes they told its motherboard issue and change the mother board.

But its a software update issue.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Charge the device
Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Sorry

i went to Samsung Service center in Bangalore.They found water damage to mobile because of this all issues are occuring.

The product became out of warrenty.

Expect the flash as torch,fast charging and power button functions no other functional problems.

As solution they told to change the mother board that cost 9.8 K i.e more than 60 %of new mobile that is not affordable.

0 Likes
Mahe2598
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am also having the same problem. and my phone is less than 1 yr old . so I have the warranty. will they replace motherboard for no cost?
0 Likes