Original topic:

Reviewing My Galaxy A50s🤏😎

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 11:41 PM)
Ŕajneesh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
This is a Very very honest review.....from my side..

1.Starting from the Device specs....this is loaded with the best features.....compared to any phone at this price range...yeah i know that there are another phones having a very good processor......but honestly i am a samsung lover and this phone just give me goosebumps about buying the flagships of samsung in future 
Talking about camera .....This is a budget beast...absolutely a budget beast you gaet all the Flagship features...

2.Performance-Although the performance is higher than the average  .....but with the security Patch of August....i can see the huge difference in the software of this device....Performance has increased upto a noticable rate......

3.Battery-Samsung is not that much good about battery beacuse of the display and the feature....i got a battery backup of upto 8 hours on simple use
And upto 5 to 6 hours of gaming......The point at which the battery drains like water is using its hotspot...otherwise 4.7 to battery out of 5.

4.Improvement Tips-If you have already purchased this device....Here are some tips that i have tried myself and made this device do things upto its capacity....First delete the bloatware appss....not all....the apps are.1.Gamebooster 2.Game launcher 3.My Galaxy....that's it...
After that just disable the fast charging i am betting you that you will not see any overheating issue during gaming as well as is simple use...
Just keep optimising it from device care...And wipe the cache partition from recovery mode....on regular basis....
That's it from my side..... if it was helpful for you...hit a like ....and for improvement tips....if they worked fir you please Mark it as a solution..❤
Thanks to all Samsung Members 🤏😎
8 Comments
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
In my case, Battery of A50s is Bad Bad Bad. Only 4 hours of backup at light usage.
Really very bad battery.
fiend
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Use adaptive battery and battery saving mode optimized
0 Likes
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Already done everything bro. but no help. My battery drains 25% per hour of screen on time.
0 Likes
Ŕajneesh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bro disable the fast charging this will definitely effect the battery life....and also disable nearby device detection from connection settings
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Satisfied with my Galaxy A50s💥
Ŕajneesh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah i am
0 Likes
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
in my case no problems...
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes