Original topic:

Review of Samsung A52 after 6 months

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 11:27 AM)
javid
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I bought Samsung A52 soon after it was launched. Since then i have used this device extensively. 
1. Display 
Display of this device is amazing with 90 Hz refresh Hartz Display is buttery smooth and colours on this Display is punchy.
2 .speakers 
In speakers department this device is having Dolby Atoms and stereo speakers. Talking of stereo speakers this is the best device i have ever had 
3. Processor 
This is having snapdragon 720g Processor. It was one of the best and optimized Processor of Qualcomm ever produced. You will feel the same when you use this device. My experience with this Processor has been amazing i never feel need of more powerful Processor it performed very well and during **bleep** use it never produced heat always maintained good performance. Though it does not support 5g but 4g is ok for me as long as 5g is not around and it will take alest 2 years for telecom compaynies to develop 5g infrasture.
4. Battery
The battery of this device is amazing when i use this device normally it used to give me screen on time of 8 hours. If u are havey user still you will get decent amount of screen on time combination of snapdragon 720g + Samsung software and display equals amazing battery life.
In short this device is what it has promised and i am happy with this device one thing i did not like about this device is after six months of usesage the back panel of device gets lots of scratches and colours on back panel and fram starts to fade out i will recommend use good quality lamination on back panel it will protect ur phone from scratch 

2 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Same experience here
Satisfied 😌
0 Likes
ullas377
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bro❤👍
0 Likes