Original topic:

Review : A50 NOVEMBER UPDATE !

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 09:18 AM)
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Everyone ! 
Recently i created a thread in which i asked all your opinions about the A50 NOVEMBER new Update . 
So Here's my review : 

1. Fingerprint Issue 

As reported by some users they were not able to add a new fingerprint after the update and they were not able to use the fingerprint scanner for unlocking their device .

I didn't delete my old fingerprint and added a new fingerprint asap after the update . At first i wasn't able to add a fingerprint it showed error . But after the second attempt i was able to add a new fingerprint and my fingerprint unlock is better than before . It's faster . 

2. SLOW - MO video lag ! 

Yes ! The device lags or rather i would say the video lags a lot while capturing in SLOW MO mode. 
Samsung should fix this ASAP .

3. Laggy Device . 

Some users also reported that they are facing lags or delays after the November update . I agree with them , what i feel is that the device is really lagging a bit on the 6GB ram model . I wonder what the people with 4GB's of ram might be facing ! 

Note :- The review is truly based on my personal observation after the usage . Your opinion might vary . 
Drop down your review of the A50's November Update in  the comments section ! 

15 Comments
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I haven't got any success registering my fingerprints. I restarted my device and cleaned screen and fingers but in vain.
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
frst delete ur old fingrprnt...thn registr new
0 Likes
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I tried adding and deleting the f/p multiple time and i didn't face any issues .
0 Likes
Soomeet007
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Installed the latest A50 update. Can confirm fingerprint recognition is better now. People getting "Make sure the fingerprint sensor is clean and dry, then try again" error need to do the obvious thing - clean and dry your fingers and the fingerprint sensor and try again.
0 Likes
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yep !
0 Likes
nsydpunia
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have already try many times but not registered
0 Likes
nsydpunia
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
finger not registered again after November update
0 Likes
Galaxy A
u can add bro. c my post
0 Likes
Soomeet007
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I faced the same issue initially. Then I took a soft cloth, cleaned the finger and the sensor, and placed my finger to register it. I did this after every single tap. It's a lengthy process, but worked.
0 Likes