Original topic:

Revert back to Android 10

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 09:32 PM)
DsP21
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,  please help me revert back to Android 10 one ui 2.5....my device is A50s....after Android 11 upmy device loss the function of prevent popup window minimization .

I need it back by downgrading to Android 10.

8 Comments
Galaxy A
VISIT SERVICE CENTER MAY THEY CAN DO THIS !
0 Likes
UP81
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Samsung k update m kuch na kuch Kami hoti h 😂😂🎈
0 Likes
DsP21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Now they are literally cheating.....you can check in galaxy store update chnge-log for multistar....it says support for prevent pop-up window minimizing added(next to last update)..but it is still not available for me....I'm on the latest version of multistar.
0 Likes
UP81
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I dont known bro What they are Samsung doing
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DsP21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Regarding your so called error report....how can I send photo/video for the functionality which was there before the update and missing after the update.
0 Likes
DsP21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Lol, I'm chasing customer support since the day I recieved Android 11 Update..and I'm still chasing & chasing & chasing.....no success....I guess your customer support executives are just copy pasting responses to my comments...they don't even understand my concern.
0 Likes
DsP21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
After latest update got the missing functionality of prevent pop-up minimizing.

Thank you samsung Dev team.
0 Likes