Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Restart Issue of Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 04:20 PM)
SheikhMMuneeb
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My device keeps freezing whenever i try to restart, Either it justs shuts off and does nothing or comes to the welcome screen saying "Samsung Galaxy A71, Powered by Android" and then gets stuck until i force restart it. (By holding Power Button and Volume Down button simultaneously).
There are so many issues with Samsung Software with this device but they are off this topic but it really feels like using an unfinished product. (Lags and freezes randomly sometimes even though more than 48 GB is empty in storage and keyboard randomly closes while typing for no reason)
18 Comments
Abdal_khan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
My Galaxy A51 restarts after every 3 days or within a week, and takes atleast 5 to 7 minutes of restart duration displaying only samsung logo. Does anyone have the same problem and knows how to fix it ?
SheikhMMuneeb
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
As i said, Force Restart it by pressing Power Button and Volume down until it reboots and then leave the buttons. it works for me. give it a try. My 4 year old S7 edge works without problems even today but nowadays Samsung seems to be messing up with Software especially with A Series.
Abdal_khan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro but my problem is the device restarts and shows only samsuny logo for 5 or 7 minutes then restarts and works fine. it happen after very 5 days or within a week.
SheikhMMuneeb
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
ummm yes i guess it's a problem with One Ui 2 since no other Galaxy A series phone has received One Ui 2.1 except Galaxy A51. The best, we as users can do is use their platforms to report the issues with details so they can hopefully patch these problems.
Abdal_khan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I think it's the problem with ui2.1 android 10 as others phone also have the same problem
Abdal_khan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes. let's see
Abdal_khan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Any idea when will be may security patch update coming for aSeries?
SheikhMMuneeb
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A series only get updates quarterly so probably May update won't come to most A Series phones.
Abdal_khan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
any idea what's the solution to this problem?