Original topic:

Remaining time of charge not showing

(Topic created on: 09-21-2019 05:29 PM)
therubinasharma
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
How to make the remaining time show in the notification panel like before please help me.

Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Did you tried finder? Search with finder. Or go to Galaxy Store app and search for bixby. If it's installed, you can open app and set your voice command or if it's not then install it. I am from India and I don't know if the Nepal carrier services work differently which effect the device.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
whenever I open galaxy app and try to type it crashes
0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
you mean the September update or the August update? Maybe that option was removed in A20 after that update. In my A50 the option wasn't even there
0 Likes
Galaxy A
September
0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
then it has issues. Try one thing, go to settings-search for Galaxy Store app-clear cache. Then restart your phone and try opening store again. If the problem persists, clear data of store app and re log in. if it still persists then you'll need expert help
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I've done everything i think I'll go to customer service tomorrow
0 Likes
Galaxy A
hey it's country issue after i get back to India i need to update my device there then it'll be fine thanks for the help
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
this is bixby app
0 Likes
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
remaining time in lock screen and always on display only shows in galaxy s and note series...for example my note 8 shows remaining time in lock screen nd aod too
0 Likes
Galaxy A
it used to show when i used to click on the notification. nevermind i made my friend talk with customer care it's because i updated my phone in Nepal
0 Likes