Original topic:

Regret on a50

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 09:13 PM)
prashantvk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Somehow i made choice to buy this phone,but trust me this is the biggest mistake i made on,,
this phone never got timely security patches if gets also no big improvement if they fix one bug the other one rises,,
from day 1 it has heating problem,lags,battery drain,fingerprint problem,
Im shifting to oneplus
Ps: not so excited on andriod 10,, NEED STABLE UPDATE TO USE PHONE PEACEFULLY

28 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
samsung developers are still testing the test build to release update again. They are taking this much because they are in confusion to update full or only security patch with stabilization codes with bug fixes to them who already updated to 2.0
Galaxy A
no they are just enjoying Netflix. Samsung has a bunch of **bleep** lazy developers for A50
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
how would you say this confidently ???
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
because test build doesn't change from many days. and support chat also confirmed. you can also chat and get the information from chat support.
0 Likes
prashantvk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
who told them to be in confusion??
they rolled full of bugs some downloaded and suffering who didnt they are safe,we dont want update quickly with full of bugs, we want stable one... till now in india we are in feb patch ...
Galaxy A
the chat representative has no idea about their developer division. chatting with them is just a waste of time. regarding the build number, it's not official and if it's really true then the developers are sleeping for last 10 days. no change of build number means either they are working or they are sleeping.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
there is no company which release the update with bug free.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
but I accept samsung have most bugs in their updates.
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
samsung not providing good service every updates with some buggs hence forget samsung is best option