Original topic:

Regarding updates and Questions related

(Topic created on: 11-28-2021 02:27 PM)
Ninja26
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
1 - When will A52s 5g will get November  security  patched update
2- when camera will get optimized betterly and nice and also camera ois update for stable photo 
3 - A52s 5g can handle games of high graphics without any shutter or lags
4 - thus is has capacity of handling it high graphics game

7 Comments
Pankajjaq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi bro
So we both have galaxy a52s 5g model.
I have some issue with my mobile. So just want to confirm that same issues your mobile also facing!
1. Stereo speakers do not work whn call is coming,( mobile is ringing for incoming call). Else stereo speakers working good in other scenario like youtube, music etc.
2. Media storage app is a system app and it is consuming lot of space,,in my case it is 32 gb.
Do you also have these issues?
Ninja26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Well seriously i was not knowing about this issues well ill check it out and come to you abd thnx for telling this
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My media storage has 2 GB of data. Have you downloaded any movies from Amazon prime, Netflix etc?
I don't know about the ringer issue. Anyways I don't think it's an issue since the use of stereo speakers is to have the stereo effect in video or music playback. I would rather be happy that the speaker is not overused. Also the ringing volume is fairly loud.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Just checked both the speakers are used for ring tones.
0 Likes
Ninja26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I checked it incoming call voice comes from a single speaker i checked it as all are having the same thing then that's not a issue then and yes it is pretty loud and clear
0 Likes
Pankajjaq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Not for ringtone bro
Chek it when someone calls you and listen rings from your both speakers
0 Likes
Pankajjaq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Other samsung mobiles have media storage under 100mb only
Why our media storage consuming this much of space